About Innaxon Biosciences
Welcome to Innaxon Biosciences, Your Trusted Source for Cutting-Edge TLR4 Solutions.
Established in 2011, Innaxon is a pioneering force in the field of Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR4) research and development. With a firm commitment to advancing scientific discovery and innovation, we have emerged as a leading specialist manufacturer of Lipopolysaccharides (LPS), boasting exclusive TLR4-dependent activity and non-TLR4 endotoxin-free ligands, buffers and immunoceuticals.
Leaders in TLR4 Expertise
At Innaxon, we are passionate about TLR4 biology. Our team of dedicated scientists and researchers are experts in a broad spectrum of TLR4 agonists and antagonists. We take pride in providing the scientific community with the highest quality tools and reagents to unlock the potential of immune modulation for therapeutic benefit.
Our Global Reach
Our commitment to scientific excellence knows no boundaries. Innaxon products are trusted and utilised by researchers, academics, and biotech companies around the world. With a global distribution network AdipoGen Life Sciences, Switzerland and USA, we ensure our innovative solutions are accessible to laboratories and institutions wherever scientific exploration leads.
A Product Portfolio of Excellence
Our diverse product range reflects our dedication to quality and innovation:
- LPS (Lipopolysaccharides): Our flagship product, LPS, is renowned for its purity, potency, and exclusive TLR4-dependent activity. It serves as a cornerstone in ground-breaking immunology research.
- Lipid A: Unlock the secrets of innate immunity with our Lipid A products, meticulously designed to meet the exacting standards of the scientific community.
- MPLA (Monophosphoryl Lipid A): Innaxon's MPLA reagents are trusted by researchers worldwide for their consistency and reliability in TLR4 studies.
- TLR4/CD14 Inhibitors: Our TLR4/CD14 inhibitors play a crucial role in dissecting the intricacies of TLR4 signaling pathways, enabling breakthrough discoveries.
- TLR4 MAbs (Monoclonal Antibodies): Innaxon's TLR4 Monoclonal Antibodies are invaluable tools for the precise targeting and manipulation of TLR4 receptors.
- IAXO: Our innovative IAXO small molecules targeting TLR4/CD14 are the result of cutting-edge research designed to address the evolving needs of immunologists.
- Immunoceuticals: Explore the therapeutic potential of our Immunoceuticals, bridging the gap between research and clinical translation.
- Lipodisq nano-formulations (SMALP)®: In collaboration with Malvern Cosmeceutics, the developer and IP holder of LipodisqTM, Innaxon is delighted to offer LipodisqTM SMA (styrene maleic acid)-based lipid particles (SMALPs) as a non-toxic formulating for poorly water-soluble APIs delivered in a native, protective and stabilising lipid microenvironment of a nanodisc suitable for target characterisation and ligand binding experimentation.
Setting the Standard: TLRpureTM
At Innaxon, quality is non-negotiable. Our products bear the hallmark of excellence with the TLRpureTM distinction, signifying the highest standards of purity and potency. Each product is formulated as a sterile, stable aqueous solution containing no additives, thus ensuring reliability in your experiments. Every lot is certified for potency (LAL) and sterility according to Ph. Eur. 9.
Collaborating for Progress
Innaxon is more than a manufacturer; we are collaborators in scientific advancement. We partner with academics and biotech companies to provide customised solutions, such as LipodisqTM, to drive innovation in the fields of immunology, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Join Us in Shaping the Future
We invite you to explore our comprehensive product catalogue and join us in the pursuit of scientific discovery. At Innaxon, our mission is to empower researchers and scientists with the tools they need to make ground-breaking discoveries and improve human health.
Thank you for choosing Innaxon as your trusted partner in TLR4 research. Together, we are shaping the future of immunology.
Contact Us to learn more about our products and how we can collaborate to advance your research goals