Control LipodisqTM solution. Ready-to-use!
Cannot be used to formulate / incorporate actives.
- A nanoparticle (11-40nm) drug delivery system comprising a discoidal phospholipid bilayer membrane stabilised by a chaperone molecule annulus.
- Internal properties of the phospholipid membrane support the disposition and stabilisation of drug molecule candidates and preserve the native conformation of membrane molecules.
- The resulting encapsulated actives are rendered water-soluble and specialised for intra-cellular penetration/delivery via endosomal uptake mechanisms.
- LipodisqTM solutions show a good safety profile and are suitable for in vitro and in vivo investigations.
- For a customizable biodegradable LipodisqTM version with a higher concentration of actives or an alternative lipid option, contact Innaxon.